The course is valuable for any professional and/or people having an educational background in the field of transport and logistics. This course serves as an introduction to the field of supply chain management and human resource management and is provided on a Bachelor level.
The ‘Introduction SCM & HRM’ course consists of the following topics:
- Introduction to supply chain management
- Transport chain and globalisation
- Strategic Supply Chain Management and Supply Chain Risk Management
- Introduction to leadership
- Organizational Cultures and Motivation
- General Communication Skills
- Group Dynamics and people’s roles in teams
By STC-Group Holding B.V. in collaboration with University of Aruba
Interested in this course?